Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I've Still Got Sand In My Shoes...

I am back, by popular demand. I just returned home to Sacramento last night from a week long vacation. I had a blast, hangin' out in Coronado, San Diego, LA, and Texas, but it sure went by fast! Oh, how I wish I was still on vacation, but alas.

I will let you know all the details of my night with the Dixie Chicks in a couple of days. It was one of the most awesome experiences of my short life. Grad School begins on Thursday, so their goes my life of leisure. While I was away, some great photos of Justin surfaced on the net from the recent issue of Bon Magazine. Damn, he is one fine ass mofo!





6 comments:

Diane said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to hear about the Chicks

PixieGaf said...

I am lad you are back! I can't wait to hear details on the Dixie Chicks and Grad School specifically the workload.

prettykitty said...

dude, you so don't want cameron's sloppy seconds!

welcome back. i can't wait to hear the scoop about your trip. you really covered some ground!

LA said...

Welcome back, Ryan! Can't wait to hear all about vacay.

Who do you think is hotter, JT or JG?

Ryan said...

LA-

I think that JG is definitely hotter due to the fact that his sexuality is a bit ambiguous. Even if he is straight, I would choose him over JT any day because he seems like a chill and normal dude. JT is full of himself, and that is a turnoff in my opinion.

LA said...

I like your answer! :)