Wednesday, September 13, 2006

VH1 Storytellers - Dixie Chicks


What a pleasant surprise it was when I checked my email last night and was offered to purchase tickets to VH1 Storytellers taping of the Dixie Chicks. It is going to take place on Wednesday, Sept. 20, 2006 in LA. It so happens that I will be on the first leg of my vacation down in Coronado. I bought two tickets, and my cousin Lucy and I are going to drive up from Coronado to LA for the taping. It is great because it is going to be filmed in a theater with about 300 in attendance. There is a pre-party hosted by Grey Goose and gift bags will be given out as well. I hope that the Chicks themselves will be at the pre-party, cause I need a picture with those hot bitches.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Ryan - that is very, very cool! The Dixie Chicks, good vodka, free gifts . . . what more can you ask for?