Sunday, September 10, 2006

HP Photosmart 3310

I finally broke down today and ordered myself a new printer for my Powerbook G4. I went to HP.com and came upon an All-In-One inked printer, scanner, copier, and fax machine. I read many reviews on this machine and the majority were positive. This model even came with a $56.00 instant rebate. How could a refuse? Hopefully I will receive the printer by the end of this week. The only thing I do not understand about HP is why they do not include a USB cable with their printers. How ridiculous! I found out that I can print wirelessly thanks to Airport on my Mac. Here's hoping I can configure my computer to accomplish the task!



For my next computer/ electronic purchase, I really want to buy a new computer screen. I have my eye on the 30 inch Apple Cinema Display. Too much? I think not!



1 comment:

LA said...

Soooooooo, it turns out that you are tech junkie, Ryan!! Who knew?

(That monitor/television is sweet!)