Sunday, September 10, 2006

Visual Crack

About six months ago I was introduced to a video blogger on YouTube.com named Nornna. Nornna often films herself doing the most mundane things, such as eating, getting ready for bed, and powdering her feet. I do not understand why I am so fascinated with this girl, but her videos are like visual crack. Nornna is an acquired taste, so I do not believe everyone will find her as intriguing as I do. I do feel a tad guilty laughing at her videos when I view them, but I guess I will have to deal with the consequences of my actions when I am burning in hell for eternity. I hope you enjoy three of my favorite Nornna videos.

In this video, Nornna tells her views about the fame that she has achieved thanks to YouTube.com:



This video was taken after Nornna decided she wanted to ride her bike after an extended leave of absence from riding:



In the last video, Nornna interviews her father. This video should be named, "Cookin' w/ Nornna's Nutty Family." This video makes me laugh each time I view it:

No comments: