Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The King of Country is Back


It Just Comes Natural hits stores October 3, 2006. Strait has sold more than 62 million albums, and his certifications from the RIAA include 13 multi-platinum, 30 platinum and 33 gold albums. According to the RIAA, he has received more Gold albums than any other country artist, and he is currently tied with Frank Sinatra in eighth place for the most gold albums of any artist in any musical genre. Strait has received 16 CMA Awards, including consecutive entertainer of the year honors in 1989 and 1990.

2 comments:

Diane said...

I saw him in concert in maybe 1994 - he has a helluva voice

Ryan said...

I have seen George Strait 10 times in my life. He was actually my first concert when I was 8 years old. I recently saw in last Feb, still as good, if not better than ever!