Wednesday, October 03, 2007

New Favorite

So by happenstance I stumbled across this ecard site called someecard.com. They have some of the greatest cards for those special and not-so special people in your life. I have been sending these ecards to people all week. People must think that I am obsessed and that is fine by me, cause their cards are freakin' awesome. Here are a few sample cards. The humor is a bit twisted, just the way i like it!


Congratulations Card -



Birthday Card Sample -



Encouragement Card -



Thank You Card -



I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do! You might even receive a random card from me in your inbox, so keep an eye out.

4 comments:

EditThis said...

Those are fucking hilarious, Ry.

v said...

Yeah, these are high-larious. Great find Ryan.

LA said...

As you know, I LOVE that site.

prettykitty said...

super cool. i am so bookmarking these. and sending them to a few select bitches.