Monday, October 15, 2007

I Hate Myself...

For liking the new J. Lo single, "Do it Well." What the hell is wrong with me? It is now on my running playlist on my iPod shuffle. Here is the video for the song. Super gay, but oh effing well.



I am also in love with the new music video of "Because of You" performed by Reba and Kelly Clarkson. Not a huge fan of the song, but the dude who plays Kelly's abusive boyfriend is super hot. Let me tell you, I would let him rough me up, no joke. I am sick.

8 comments:

GetFlix said...

The JLo song would be fun drunk at a club. But that music video is really bad.

prettykitty said...

don't be fooled by the frocks that she got, she's no longer jenny from the block. that video is all kinds of bad. good thing those twins of hers are gonna keep her out of show biz for awhile.

and i got you beat (pun intended) for crushing on the abusive boyfriend from kelly's video. after seeing ralph fiennes for the first time, i left the theater with the hots for the nazi from schindler's list.

LA said...

Ryan - Do you also listen to Cher and show tunes? ;)

LOL @ Kitty.

Yeah, JLo's got a multiple gestation going on there. I'm happy for her, actually. I strongly believe she's had several years of disappointment on the reproductive front.

EditThis said...

Ryan - you are too damn funny. And seriously, what IS wrong with you??

Diane said...

Is it wrong that I was rooting for J.Lo to turn an ankle?

Ryan said...

That is wrong Diane, cause she could have lost the twins if she had fell. Shame on you.

Edit - I ask myself that question daily.

LA- NO CHER, I am not that gay. Show tunes are allowed.

Terrible lie said...

I genuinely like Reba..the song sucked ...As for your Jlo issues .. I donno... hahhahaha

kookla@work said...

Reba + Kelly = A+
JLo? No Go!!