Thursday, January 04, 2007

Duped Yet Again!



After taking the cleaning lady home, making dinner, and taking a shower, I sat down on my couch at 9:00pm and turned the television on to watch Grey's Anatomy. I had mentally prepared myself for a fresh episode since it has been off for at least five weeks and it is a new year. I think the first words out of my mouth when I realized it was a repeat was "fuck me." I had been looking forward to the show all day, ever since I woke up at 5:30am. On the bright side my cable did go out half way through the episode. Now you know I would have gone down to the Comcast Headquarters and cut a bitch if it had gone out half way through a new episode.

6 comments:

Diane said...

I was just happy to have some new episodes of the NBC comedies last night. I got home late, skipped dinner in favor of a glass (ok 2) of Target boxed wine, and watched the Thursday line up!

Ryan said...

I don't watch the comedies on NBC. I wish I had time to watch the Office and 30 Rock. I guess I have to wait until a vacation and rent them on dvd when they come out.

I was told an a recent episode of the Office that some guy was seeing two Asian women at a party, and he marked one of them with a black marker so he could differentiate between the two of them. Now to me, that is comedy gold. Diane, did you see that episode

Diane said...

I did and it was very funny - he met the gals at Benihana where some co-workers took him to drown his sorrows after his girlfriend broke up w/ him . . . b/c he had photoshopped himself into an old photo of her, and her kids - in place of the ex-husband - and sent the photo out as his own Xmas card! The Office is full of comedy gold

prettykitty said...

you should yell out "fuck me" unless there is actually someone there. you get better results.

i hate when they do that to me, too.

LA said...

Ryan, That episode of The Office was great. Well, every episode of The Office is great. Scrubs is back, too.

New Greys THIS WEEK! Addison and Alex finally kiss!

GetFlix said...

They're playing with us!! Just let us know, new or repeat!!