Monday, January 15, 2007

25 Most Played Songs on Ryan's iPod



After reading a couple of fellow blogger's Top 25 Most Played Songs I began scroll through my own Top 25 List.
Though these are the most played on my iPod, most are not my favorite songs. This is due to the fact that most of these songs are on my gym playlist. I typically listen to all of these songs while I work out, thus that is why they are the most played. Hope you enjoy my list. Please keep your laughter to a minimum.

1) Everything to Me - Liz Phair
2) Don't Forget Me - Way Out West
3) We'll Be Burnin' - Sean Paul
4) 1, 2 Step - Ciara Feat. Missy Elliott
5) Delicious Surprise (I Believe It) - Jo Dee Messina
6) I Don't Paint Myself Into Corners - Trisha Yearwood
7) Why Do You Love Me - Garbage
8) Lose Control - Missy Elliott
9) Right Between the Eyes - Garbage
10) Memorized - Rebecca Lynn Howard
11) Sexy/Back - Justin Timberlake
12) Parade - Garbage
13) Missing (CL McSpadden Powerhouse Remix) - Everything But the Girl
14) Push It (Victor Calderone Mix) - Garbage
15) Boys Just Want to Fight - Garbage
16) You Win My Love - Shania Twain
17) Must Be Dreaming - Frou Frou
18) Lean Back - Terror Squad
19) Run Baby Run - Garbage
20) Bleed Like Me (Eric Kupper Klub Mix) - Garbage
21) Since You've Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
22) When I Grow Up - Garbage
23) Buttons - Pussycat Dolls feat. Big Snoop Dog
24) Beautiful Goodbye - Jennifer Hanson
25) New Day - Kate Havnevik

4 comments:

Diane said...

I gots to go download me some Garbage - I love that band

Prunella Jones said...

I worship Liz Phair. Great list!

M-M-M-Mishy said...

And now I'm off to listen to Garbage. Shirley Manson is so cool.

honkeie said...

About the only one I know in that list is Garbage....i soo miss them.