Saturday, February 10, 2007

"Do Ya Like My Decaying Body?"

Since the death of Anna Nicole Smith, I have been saddened by the fact that the public will never again be able to view the train wreck moments such as this ever again. I have attached a youtube.com video of Anna Nicole Smith at the American Music Awards a few years ago. In this clip Anna is introducing a performance by Kanye West. This is what I, as an Anna Nicole Smith fan, lived for!



TRIMSPA BABY!

I have also read today that the baby daddy might actually be Anna Nicole Smith's dead husband J. Howard Marshall. Supposedly Anna may have been artificially inseminated by her dead husband’s sperm, which was taken and frozen before his death. Seems far-fetched, yet totally possible.

3 comments:

GetFlix said...

I am still thinking it that photographer dude. They had an interview with him on television last night and he made sense.

So far, he's the only one.

Diane said...

I'm with Flix - I think Larry will be the father

Prunella Jones said...

It's probably Larry but I hope it will turn out to be someone really shocking.