Tuesday, October 31, 2006

With A Heavy Heart, I Give Y'all Sad News



After 35 years of hosting the popular CBS daytime game show "The Price is Right," host Bob Barker will be retiring in June. This news breaks my spirit. I grew up watching TPIR, and when I was an undergrad, I tried to schedule my classes between TPIR and "As The World Turns." Extremely pathetic, I know. After his retirement, I am positive that we will see an increase in the pet population in the United States. I need to go to LA and get on the show before the end of June. I have always had my heart set on playing the ever popular Plinko game. I would tear that board up!

Question: Who should replace Bob Barker as the host of "The Price is Right"

Answer: Cancel the God Damn show. No one can take the place of that old pervert!

DISCUSS

4 comments:

PixieGaf said...

He was a pervert indeed but he did a damn good job hosting that show!

Diane said...

You know they won't cancel a cash cow like TPIR, but I agree it just won't be the same! Get your ass down there so you can hear - Ryan, Come on Down!

Prunella Jones said...

I always wanted to go on that show. They'll probably replace him with a Ryan Seacrest type. Yuck!

LA said...

I agree with everyone: They should cancel it, but they won't cancel it, and they will replace Bob with some young metro type.

The Price is Right was my dad's favorite show after he retired, he NEVER missed it!