Saturday, September 29, 2007

America's Next Top Hair Model

So I got a haircut the other day and I wanted it extremely short, like my boy JT. What you think? It is so easy to manage. I don't have to worry about a thing. I have heard nothing but positive reactions to the new do, so if you have anything negative to say, please feel free to let me have it! Three (3) people have mentioned that the new haircut makes me look skinnier, so I am happy to report that I will not have to purge myself after my next few meals. Thank God! That takes mucho energy. This picture was taken this morning at 2:00am (cause I was having a hard time sleeping) so please forgive the tired wonky eye look I have all over my ugly mug. I am off to El Dorado Hills for marathon training in an hour or so. I am already too tired for this shit.

9 comments:

Prunella Jones said...

I think it looks great. You have a nice shaped head which helps matters. I think guys with massive domes always look like marines when they are shaved.

LA said...

It really suits you, Ryan! Very nice!

Wow... all of a sudden, your blog exploded with new entries!

Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan said...

Thanks LA - The explosion, well I am trying to step out from under the dark cloud of depression from the past few months. Thinking that it would help if I wrote, if this is what writing passes for these days!

Diane said...

ryan - love the new 'do. If I could pull it off, I'd get the same 'do for myself!

Don't Worry, Be Happy! And keep up the training!

EditThis said...

The hair looks great! Guys are so lucky they can cut it all off like that. If I thought I could get away with it without everyone thinking I'm a giant lesbian, I would totally do it.

prettykitty said...

i don't think it's the new cut that makes you look skinnier, i think it's the marathon training. you're starting to get all nicole richie (before the first trimester) on us!

the haircut is actually hot. i would lighten it a bit like daniel craig and you know, maybe wear a tux and drive an aston martin.

M-M-M-Mishy said...

I like it! I'm with Edit and Diane. If my head wasn't so oddly shaped, I'd rock this look. Now grow out a scruffy beard and have everything you do produced by Timbaland, and you'll be golden!

sweet said...

lookin good! i'm more impressed with your 12 mile run saturday morning than i am with your hair though, tell us about the training!