Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Meltdown #1

I resisted the laughter until 'YOU GUYS, PLEASE, IM TRY'N TO TELL A GOD DAMN STORY!'



Questions I have for Paula:

1) What studio hires someone to be the Executive Producer, Choreographer, Costume Designer and Doll designer? Don't you think that there are too many feathers in your cap?
2) Why am I laughing uncontrollably when you yell at your staff?
3) Are there pain pills and booze in your purse? It sure seems that way due to the fact that you had to grab your purse when you went into your bedroom.

5 comments:

GetFlix said...

What is she on?!

v said...

Anyone who wants to work in Hollywood should be required to view this.

The insanity these assistants deal with. I question their sanity, lol.

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Oh Paula... I shake my head at you in pity...

kookla@work said...

Originally, I found this show to be hilarious. Recently, however, I find myself watching in slack-jawed horror. And yes, I watch it religiously.

LA said...

"Where's God when you need him?"

Over-dramatic much?