Monday, April 23, 2007

Well Shit, Why Don't We Just Use Our Hands?


Sheryl Crow wants global restrictions on using toilet paper in an attempt to save the environment.

The 45-year-old rocker, who is touring American colleges to raise awareness about global warming, has told students to only use “one square per restroom visit”.

She says, “I have spent the better part of this tour trying to come up with easy ways for us all to become a part of the solution to global warming. Although my ideas are in the earliest stages of development, they are, in my mind, worth investigating. I propose a limitation be put on how many squares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting.”

Sheryl bb, I must say there are easier and more sanitary ways of saving our planet. You one crazy bb! You have been hanging out with Laurie David a little too much. I bet the Warming Sisters are utilizing ethanol buses and electric cars on their tour. Yeah right!

If I every get the chance to meet you, don't be offended if I choose not to shake your hand.

4 comments:

GetFlix said...

How would one sheet even be possible? She's a crazy one.

EditThis said...

Um, yeah. That's just not going to work for me.

Diane said...

if my one sheet will be paper towel sized, I can give this a try . . .

v said...

Yeah. I mean where did she come up with this one? I love the Crow but she's gone a little nuts on this one.

Next thing she's going to be talking about upgrading from electric cars to acoustic cars. Yeah Sheryl, we're all with you.