Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Snap, CACKLE, Pop...

This picture was at the top of the Drudgereport.com yesterday and I could hardly resist posting it on my blog.

After looking at the picture of Hill's many faces I decided to search youtube for a video of her being interviewed and her laughing cackling. I couldn't believe how many people had videos of her cackling in that shrill voice of hers. There were even videos of her cackles being remixed into songs. Here is my favorite Hillary cackling video.



I was listening to El Rushbo today for the first time in like forever, and he was talking about his "Operation Chaos." For those of you who have not heard of "Operation Chaos" it is basically an effort promoted by Limbaugh to cause chaos in the Democratic Party primaries by encouraging Republican voters to either cross over or change parties (depending on state election law) in order to vote for whichever candidate is trailing, thus prolonging the primary process. I wonder if this has had any true affect on the outcomes of the various primaries... Indiana perhaps?

The main objectives of Limbaugh's "Operation Chaos" are as follows -



What do y'all think of this?

6 comments:

LA said...

I think Rush Limbaugh is a blithering idiot.

GetFlix said...

I have a tendency to listen to all types of commentators and talk shows, and try to retain the important details. Feelings and emotions have never served me well in my decision making.

With that said, I am not hearing anything of serious merit. From any of them. Yet.

Diane said...

I think Rush Limbaugh is an impotent, blithering idiot. I wouldn't be surprised if he thinks he controls the weather and the earth's rotation too.

On the other hands, my fellow Democrats are more than capable of shooting ourselves in the collective foot without any help from Rush . . .

Ryan said...

LA and Diane-

I think EL Rushbo is one of the biggest tools in the tool box as well. I have a very difficult time of stomaching him now. I did find him entertaining when he started here in Sacramento in the mid 80's. I remember him vividly due to the fact that he was the most popular local radio personality. My entire familiy listened to him and I always found it entertaining (and still do) when dumbing down a concept he begins his sentence with "for those of you in Rio Linda..."

If you don't know, Rio Linda is a small town in the vicinity of sacramento where the majority of front years have two cars jacked up on concrete blacks and washing machines in peoples front porches. It is a very classy place. I think that I will go out there and take pictures. My Dad and Mom use to teach at Rio Linda Elementary School for years!

Flix - I wish my ballot in November had the choice like on most multiple choice tests...

E) None of the Above.

Now wouldn't that be great!

LA said...

Ryan - I had no clue Rush got his start in Sacramento! I don't know where I thought he was from, probably Florida.

That said, I think I want to live in Rio Linda... NOT!

Diane said...

Are you sure Rio Lindo isn't in the 909?