Monday, August 13, 2007

Murder HE Wrote



Here are a couple of sweet pictures of me in front of Hill House of Cabot Cove Mendocino. Yes, I have a huge soft spot in my heart for Murder She Wrote. I was hoping to walk inside the lobby and stumble upon a dead body, but I wasn't that lucky. It was kind of a relief because I really didn't have enough time to assist with a murder investigation.





Here is a picture of me and J.B. Fletcher. Jealous... I thought as much.


My friend Jessica is really involved in Mrs. Fletcher's first novel, The Corpse Danced at Midnight. Why do I remember such useless information?

9 comments:

Diane said...

Dude - I am so with you on the wonderfulness of all things Murder She Wrote - there was a MSW marathon on Hallmark last weekend hosted by Angela herself.

Needless to say, I was beside myself when I saw that JB and I ride the same bicycle

GetFlix said...

Am I allowed to say Jessica is hot? Because I won't say it if it isn't allowed.

LA said...

Ryan, did you leave them your autographed picture to hang on the wall of fame?

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Murder She Wrote is great fun. That place looks like so much!

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Um. Last comment didn't make much sense. Hum... anyway, lets just go with it. Its easier this way.

EditThis said...

I knew a guy who edited on Murder She Wrote. Here's your little known useless fact of the day - Murder She Wrote is the last television show that was ever cut completely on film. Ta-da! Aren't you glad I stopped by?

v said...

lol@mishy

Um, Murder She Wrote? Are you people serious?

Actually I've never seen an episode so it is wrong for me to be even slightly judgmental.

Anyway, as a wise person once said:

That place looks like so much!

Hope you had a solid weekend, and that the marathon training is going well.

kookla100 said...

I can't believe you call yourself a fan of Murder She Wrote and you didn't see the obvious clue in your first picture. The "Vacancy" was left by the person who was murdered. You better get back there and solve that crime!!

Prunella Jones said...

That Jessica Fletcher was one foxy little minx!