Thursday, June 21, 2007



This weekend, my family and I are going to our annual golfing tourney up in the Sierra Nevada’s at Plumas Pines Golf Course. Though I don't golf, due to my lack of patience, I do drink and drive the cart like a freakin' pro! I find it relaxing and fun. Cheers to all! Oh, I promise I will finish my Gwen post. I have just been so damn busy and haven't been on the computer as much this week. Sorry for the lack of comments on all of my favorite blogs this week. I hope you all have a great weekend.

5 comments:

Diane said...

sounds like great fun - have a super weekend

prettykitty said...

that sound you hear is me turning green with envy. for me -- another weekend, another moving truck.

v said...

Yeah, sounds like a wonderful time! Have a good time!

GetFlix said...

Those little carts make golfing fun!!

LA said...

Three cheers for Plumas County!