Monday, December 11, 2006

Too Much Drama Circling Around Me

I have not posted in the longest time due to school and various drama, not affecting me, but others around me the past 2 weeks. I swear I never knew having friends was so stressful and dramatic.
I have jumped on the bandwagon... so here is my list...

• A-Available/Single? Available yes
• B-Best Friend? Jen
• C-Cake or Pie? Pie
• D-Drink Of Choice? Iced Tea, Sprite, Mountain Dew
• E-Essential Item You Use Everyday? A Fork
• F-Favorite Color? Blue
• G-Gummy Bears Or Worms? Worms
• H-Hometown? Citrus Heights, CA
• I-Indulgence? Alcohol and pills... kidding!!! A good conversation, sounds dumb, but I love to talk
• J-January Or February? January... the fog is awesome in Jan.
• K-Kids & Their Names? I only drop them off at the pool, I don't care enough to name them
• L-Life Is Incomplete Without? Family and Friends
• M-Marriage Date? The gays can't "marry"
• N-Number Of Siblings? 1
• O-Oranges Or Apples? Oranges
• P-Phobias/Fears? Big Bodies of Water, and Big Bodies that swim in those Big Bodies
• Q-Favorite Quote? "I am so full I could poop" Thanks Nornna
• R-Reason to Smile? Cause I woke up
• S-Season? Winter
• T-Tag Three or Four People? I don't like it when people touch me, so I try not to offend.
• U-Unknown Fact About Me? I played String Bass in the Sacramento Youth Symphony for 4 years.
• V-Vegetable you don't like? Brussel sprouts
• W-Worst Habit? Sweating the small stuff and procrastination
• X-X-rays You've Had? Chest, Ankle, Dental, and Spine
• Y-Your Favorite Food? Mexican
• Z-Zodiac Sign? Cancer

7 comments:

prettykitty said...

okay three things: dropping kids off at the pool is too vague, we need details, how many and what are their names? marriage date should be when brangelina get married because they're waiting for y'all. and when you say your favorite food is mexican, you're still talking about food right?

hee hee last tag.

joy said...

Having lots of friends is nothing but drama 24/7. You have to watch what you say, because at any moment they will use it against you., but the worst part is spending all your money on going out. That's why I cut the fat in my friendships.

LA said...

I hear you on the high drama. I've put distance between myself and friends like that because they'll suck the life out of me if I let them too close.

I added a new Grey's spoiler to my last post that you might want to check out.

PixieGaf said...

School is nothing but drama! Is the semester over for you yet Ryan?

Diane said...

Mmmmm - mexican food . . . And we're waiting for the youtube video of you playing bass

GetFlix said...

Ahhhh, friends. It takes work just to get them to leave you alone.

Prunella Jones said...

Try deep frying the brussel sprouts. Mmmhhmmm good.