Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tickling Ye Pickle

Here are some pictures of the snow hike we went on in the Rocky Mountains last Saturday. It was beyond cold.






Well I returned home to California last Sunday. Though the main purpose for my trip was to interview for a sales position, it just so happens that my friends Brad and Claire live and work in the Denver area. That meant, vacation baby! I fucked around for a few days, crashing on their couch and drinking their booze. I have a renewed love for the ridiculousness that is "The View" and found a soft spot in my heart for "Judge Judy." (Thanks Claire) I have got to say that Whoopi Goldberg is the worst segwayer in the business.

7 comments:

sweet said...

yayayayaysnow.

LA said...

Wha? Were you on vacay with Gwyneth Paltrow?

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Nice photos! I wish I could be excited about snow. But alas, Im so over it.

Do you have a cute puppy dog with you?

GetFlix said...

Snow in California? How far did you have to drive to find that stuff?

Diane said...

Is this Colorado?

EditThis said...

Beautiful! Of course, when I see that big path of snow, my mind goes right to, "I could TOTALLY snowboard down that!"

Flix - I live in L.A. and there's snow less than 2 hours from my home.

Diane said...

ryan - I TOTALLY think Julia Stiles was Bourne's pre-Bourne girlfriend!