Thursday, July 27, 2006

To All The Kids With Heroin Eyes...



I was scrolling through my iPod and came upon the five Cranberries albums I own. I could not tell you how long it has been since I listened to any of their music, so I decided to rediscover this great band. I always find it invigorating to listen to music that one has not listened to in years. I have attached a video of one of my favorite Cranberries songs, "Promises." Here is hoping that they come back with a vengeance!



I also found the "Salvation" video from the Cranberries. This song and video curbed any enthusiasm that I may have had for doing drugs. Thanks to you Cranberries, I will never be persuaded to try heroin or crack ever!

1 comment:

LA said...

Did you see Dilana on Rockstar Supernova rock Zombie? It was beautiful.